Thursday, August 27, 2009

Cute.

The girls at Yeongbok are always up to something, and my coworkers are always kept busy judging pieces of art or their school work (competitiveness is a huge asset in this country). This week the girls put homemade dolls on display! They will go to disadvantaged girls in poverty stricken countries, via UNICEF. Pretty nice of them, huh? Well, that's just how my students are...

I'm beginning to notice a trend here: students work and work, and I always end up reaping the benefits. They clean my coffee cup, empty my garbage basket, erase and wash my blackboards, set up the AV stuff for my computer... and make cute dolls for me to play with on my break. Hmmm.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woa! You got featured on Chris in South Korea! It's funny how I feel like he's a celebrity blogger just because I've got his blog on my Google Reader.
Good job!

Anonymous said...

Hello just wish to ask if you need a pet for your family this coming xmas
if yes via me {lisa_billy@hotmail.com}