Friday, April 11, 2008

Suwon in the Springtime

When it's not raining, the weather in Suwon is absolutely beautiful these days. No cold wind, 20 plus degrees, gorgeous cherry blossoms and flowers are starting to bloom, and I just can't get enough of the outdoors. It's unfortunate that I still need to use a heater by my cubicle in the teacher's lounge at my school, which is located in the basement of the building. It's so freaking cold down here! Still! I've quite honestly been going outside to warm up, which is a first for this Cape Bretoner- especially in the month of April. We usually still have snow at home.

That being said, my three hour lunch breaks have been heavenly, and my coffee always tastes extra good when I drink it outside, soaking up the sun's rays and basking in the wonderfulness that is the end of the shortest winter I've ever experienced. My coffee buddies enjoy the warmth and sunshine as well. Here's Kerri and Charlene enjoying their caffeine.


1 comment:

CH said...

ah i'm obviously spoiled coming from the uk - it seemed like a pretty long - and cold - winter to me! but digging the spring bigtime! this is like british summer!