Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Happy Lunar New Year!

My friend Tristan came to Suwon last Saturday, so of course I took him to the fortress. And to Now Bar. Oh, and I took him to a Norabang place at about 3 AM. We had a blast! Here's Tristan relaxing on one of the watchtowers with my wonderful city in the background:



I would show you the videos I took from Norabang, but they incriminate me way too much. So yeah, I don't have much to post about today except for the fact that it's Lunar New Years which means I get the rest of the week off! Yessss. I'm going to the south coast of Korea for a few days and staying in Busan, the second largest city in Korea. I'm sure there will be much photographic evidence to document my vacation. Until then... Happy New Year! Again!



1 comment:

Amanda said...

It's Tristan! Hi Tristan!